Okay this took a little time but I finally settled on a RTW watch. After watching countless videos and purchasing one watch on Amazon and returning it, I chose the Casio Men’s SGW100-1V Digital Compass Twin Sensor Sport Watch. It arrived yesterday and I’m very happy with my selection! To me, finding the perfect watch seemed important. There are lot of choices out there ranging from size, features, and flashiness. I really didn’t want something that I would be worried about or would attract unwanted petty criminal attention. If I lose it or something happens, I’m not worried. I figured that having a watch is a necessity when trying to catch a train or when the cell phone is out or batteries.
The criteria I used when searching for a travel watch.
- Cheap and doesn’t draw attention
- Easy to read the time
- Waterproof to 200M for scuba diving.
The features that I loved.
- World Time -I can see what time it is back home while traveling with a touch of the button.
- Stop Watch
- Waterproof up to 600 feet.
- Fits the wrist perfect. I wanted something I could fit a long sleeve shirt over and didn’t feel like I was lugging a wrist satellite around. Those G-shocks are ridiculous.
- Color – Black and silver. Can fit many different situation.